Friday, April 15, 2011

On School

Today I finished my second-last paper in school. It's been a tremendously satisfying semester. Even though it's not been very easy, but I have enjoyed every subject I took this sem. Also made a couple more friends here and there.

There's still a reply for internship that I'm waiting for. I went for two interviews this Tuesday. One has four candidates and the other three. Not sure if I can get any of those though.

I guess that it's also been an emotionally complicated semester. Lots of stuff.

Other thing is that I realised that I need to overcome my fears and worries regarding NS. Even though it's two years back and God has brought me through all that. Yet sometimes I still kinda dread going back for reservist. Once in a long while I still have dreams regarding my NS days.

No comments: