Friday, April 15, 2011

He Never Sleeps

It was a normal day in the life of the infantry. The sun was up and it was about noon time. We'd cleared most of the stuff we'd planned to do in the morning. So there we were in the urban training facility in our combat gear, taking a well-earned rest.

One of my Christian friends lent me his MP3 player and I started to search for Christian songs. And this is the song I played. I almost cried when I heard it because it reminded me that God was still watching over my every activity back then in the army.





How does this song apply to me now? It reminds me that God is Lord of everything, just as how Thomas exclaimed, "My Lord and my God!". I got yet another rejection for internship earlier this morning. Would really have liked that job. But then I began to think and medidate on God's word. And truly, it's during times like this when one begins to trust in the Lord. We are tested on whether we really believe in Romans 8:28. That all things will work for our good.

I should receive news for another internship result by today. Realistically speaking I don't think I have that one either. But 1 Peter 5:7 says to cast all my anxiety on Him because He cares for me. I teach my children in CM such stuff. Now's the time for me to practice what I preach.

No comments: