Saturday, October 09, 2010

Break Week

Have spent quite a bit of time resting this week. Doing stuff like watching Movies... etc. I caught Detective Dee on Tuesday. Then I went home and watched a classic movie, White Fang (an apt description of my teeth)- but no, it's about a wolf-dog hybrid. It's based on a novel by Jack London. Very nice movie.

On Thursday I watched Tora, Tora, Tora. Which is something I should have done years ago. It's another classic, this time on the attack on Pearl Harbour. Loved it because it was quite true to historical fact. Hated it when I watched the movie "Pearl Harbour" two years back. That was quite trashy.

There will always be schoolwork anyway. So yeah, I guess I need to relax.

Went for a few more runs too. Shins feel good, even after more than 10 klicks, so I guess they've recovered.

One thing I realised is that I don't feel very good if I have absolutely nothing to do. I set aside one or two days this week to just rest. I felt so weird. But I guess it's good and much needed.

No comments: