Saturday, April 17, 2010

Short Note

It’s been an interesting few weeks. The old school army mentality is that you have to break down and tear up a person before building him back up as a soldier. Ecclesiastes 3:3 speaks of a time to tear down and a time to build. I guess that it’s kinda happening to me right now.

Time to think about future prospects. Time to think about what to major in. Time to consider what to do with my life this summer. Time to find a job. Get some income.
Exercise exercise exercise.

As it is, exams are over. I want to do so many things all at the same time.

There is, however, quite a bit that I’m not intending to do. Especially in regards to camps and all. Heh, is it okay to be tired of even Christian camps? I think it is. Because there is a difference between ministry and God. We worship God and serve the ministry. Not the other way round. Often get that one wrong eh.