Friday, February 26, 2010

Photos and Thoughts






These photos were taken at the Marina Barrage on Monday for Crusade DG day out. I had fun, yes.


Tuesday and Wednesday was hardly fun. Attended the wake of one of my CM kid's dad. Passed away in a car accident. That took up some time, and I didn't get that much studying done this week after all. But if I had to re-live this week, I'd still go down. I had to be there.
Thursday met up with Tiew for lunch.


Friday. Project meeting, back home again. Started getting some work done.


The many events and issues this week have got me thinking. I'm even a little troubled by some of them.


To top it all off, there's still the studies that I have to do my best in. Really need prayers for this one.
As I did my QT today, I thought once again about the days He's brought me through. I remembered a day where we walked through Woodcutter's Trail. I remember the combat load. I remember the tiredness. I remember that He's done so much for me. And that I need only fear Him; nothing else.

No comments: