Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a day

Had so much talking to do to so many people today. And for that reason did not touch my books as much as I'd planned. Business Law meeting today was a pleasure. Grin * grin *. Beginning to enjoy the subject.

There are so many thoughts in my mind. Issues of the past few days, issues regarding friends and friendships and the relationship stuff that I've been thinking, meditating, praying about. I guess that I've learnt quite a lot from the past few days. Especially from my mom and my kor. Still learning, still learning.

It is so very interesting how God brings cicumstances into one's life to shape the person. More often than not, how often we begin to see the benefits of such hard circumstances rests on how fast we begin to trust in God.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the weekend. The CM meetings and all. It just gives me joy to spend time in CM with everyone. Love my Primary 6s this year. But need to spend more class time and all ah... Hopefully I'll have more of that.

Thinking, thinking. In the process growing wiser. Hopefully I don't over-think. If not ka-boom. Thinking too much can lead to stupidity. Analysis paralysis. And I wonder what the heck I'm saying. I'm not making much sense to myself.

No comments: