Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just musings



I am quite looking forward to a couple of camps at the end of this year. As well as many sleepovers and stuff.

Well, well... what a year. It's drawing to a close already. So many things have changed so quickly. So much to ponder about.

I really enjoyed this week. Met up with so many friends, made new friends. Was really very enjoyable and thanked God all the way. Next week, I'm looking forward to a couple of presentations. Will also be finishing all the work for 2 of my modules. Am very grateful for that. It seems that things are lightening up a bit, and I'm glad that I worked hard at first. Well, the other reason is also that I'm spending much more time with God. And really it is amazing how God provides. Things just fall into place and joy comes.

Yet again, 1 Corinthians 10:12 reminds me to be very careful if I think I'm standing firm.

I've been praying and wondering about my purpose here in SMU, too.

No comments: