Famous quotes (as correct as I can possibly remember):
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? (hands raised up, face shaking uncontrollably for dramatic effect)"
- My first driving instructor, very often
The reason why I am confident today of my driving skills:
"You see, young man, all my learners have an advantage over other learners. That's because I don't have a brake on my side, so you can trust your own skills."
- My second driving instructor
The REAL reason why I am confident today of my driving skills:
"Young man, you see how much I trust you?"
- My second driving instructor, every morning, poring through a copy of Today as I drive down the road
Okay, the REAL, REAL reason why I am confident today of my driving skills:
"UNCLE AH, SO TURN LEFT CORRECT?"
- Me, loudly, to wake up my driving instructor
Startled* "Uh yeah yeah, left, left. You need to be careful of your clutch control, young man, I've been observing you..."
- My second driving instructor, before returning to dreamland
Words of wisdom from my dad:
"Yong, if you're a new driver, don't park besides a branded car. It costs more if you scratch it"
"Be careful not to make a mistake here, because it will be a $5000 mistake"
-(as I back into a parking lot next to a Mercedes)