Saturday, August 22, 2009

A week over and thoughts thought

This week is over.

The highlight of yesterday must have been an hour or so of laughter. Watching Red and Blue with Michael in Croom. It was hilarious, profanities and all aside.

Yesterday my LTB meeting was till 10p.m.

I sat down a couple of hours ago. And I was just reflecting, thinking. Praying and reading. I wondered whether I've begun to lose focus on the Lord.

I think that it is most important that I realise that it is not by might or power, but by the Spirit of God that I study.

That as David told Goliath that Goliath came against him with sword and spear and javelin, but David came in the name of the Lord Almighty, of the armies of Israel, whom Goliath despised.

So do I come to school by might, power and expect to do well through my hardworking-ness? Or am I waiting on the Lord and expecting to be delivered by His power and nothing else, all the time working hard?

Questions, questions. Thoughts, thoughts.

Next week's gonna be a lil tiring. Potentially have something on every single night, and Sat morn too. BSF on Mon, BSF seminar on Tues, LTB on Wed, prob tution on Thurs, if I stay back on Fri for Crusade, Sat LTB.

The joy of the Lord is my strength- Nehemiah 8:10.

Question is, do I have the joy of the Lord? And how I must seek that joy.

No comments: