Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Been thinking

Hmm. Can't add pics still... should really check this thing out.

Today I bidded for my uni mods with Chloe and Christabel and Michael (online from Bangkok). I rather miss Michael. Firstly cuz I miss his presence and humour. Secondly cuz I hate what hanging out with 2 girls makes me look like. So yes Michael, look forward to your return. Very much.

I guess most of my life has been spent with guys, which isn't a bad thing. Such a pity that all my close bros are all split up in different unis studying different stuff.

I've been thinking again bout many things. And been spending quite a bit of time praying. The last time I had such a hunger for prayer was quite some time back, perhaps just before army started. Suffice it to say that the main concern for me is honouring God.

Something like Lord help me to honour you in my studies, in my relationships. Help me to keep reading your word and yet excel in studies and yet exercise and yet have time to spend with friends and yet have time to evangelise. 1 Peter 3:8- With the Lord a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a day. God is above time.

I've been deeply concerned with a couple of related issues lately. Thanks Caleb for accountability. But most of all amongst my motivations at the current moment is the account I will have to give before God. Ultimately I am accountable to my King.

Going with dad to airport to fetch my kor home. About now.

No comments: