Friday, April 24, 2009

A Joseph experience

"And as for you, ye meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive."- Genesis 50:20

I was on the bus last night, coming home from Caleb's place. And I met a guy. One of those who really gave me a lot of problems in SISPEC. Who really hated me. One of those who did their best to make my life miserable. But I've forgiven them all already. Of course that most of them won't know, except one, a Christian brother.

Well, I had a good talk with him on the bus. Talked about how we're both doing now, what we're working as. Talked about reservist life... etc. As if nothing ever happened in the past.

And I must say that I really felt the peace of God. I've forgiven this guy long ago. Whatever he thinks, it's okay. It's okay if he still really hates me, or if in his eyes I am still a detestable person. It's okay if he thinks I'm a loser and all. I know what I am in the eyes of my God.

And today at school ended of yet another week. It's becoming more and more enjoyable. Good training in public skills. Having quite a bit of fun teaching most of my students. A couple of classes and students are hard, but God's mercies are new every morning.

Lamentations 3:23-24 Because of His great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail, they are new every morning, great is His faithfulness.

I am looking forward to the weekend. To spending time in God's house.

No comments: