Thursday, March 19, 2009

So blessed

Just want to thank God for all the blessings He has given me. And yet let me remember 1 Corinthians 4:7

Who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why then do you boast as if you had not.

Want to thank my family and all my friends in church who went the extra mile to make my birthday special for me. Of course, birthdays have never really been important to me, to be frank. Have never thought too much of all this, since what really matters is the blessings in every day life. With such good a family and friends, I seriously don't quite need a birthday.



Many thanks to Lowell, Caleb, Jon Tay, Aaron, Dexter, Jing Yang, Jeremy Leong, James, Jeshua, Sabrina, Angela.



Thanks for the cake.
Above: Men's pride in progress

No comments: