Thursday, January 01, 2009

My last few days

Monday night was a little sick. Tuesday morn woke up at 0330 HRS to pray, cuz was feeling a little troubled and anxious about the rest of that day. Somebody brought a certain new perspective to me when he highlighted that Christ prayed the night before He was crucified. Indeed, prayer is even more important than physical rest.

Well, I began my armskote duties at 0430 HRS. Did lots of stuff. Range, route march, etc. Wrapped up at 0230 HRS on Wed morning and slept at 0300 HRS. Woke up at 0530 HRS for QT again and COS duties.

And so I spent my New Year's Eve in camp like that. Well, at least I had many hours to myself to read my books. And been learning and revising many imporant things.

This morning I went to the Childrens' Camp reunion. Not too shabby. But a little disappointed that I didn't get much time to spend with my kids. And I noticed that the guys, and also Adele, Jerutha and Mathu did not come. Oh well. But at least got to talk a bit with Natalie.

Tired too, so wasn't able to say too much.

Wanted to go home, but dragged myself to watch Bedtime Stories with the rest cuz I wanted to spend more time with them. Turned out alright.

Well, I do thank God for what I deem to be productive time. That at least I'm utilizing it to talk to people.

Verse of this week, what with all the physical tiredness, and issues at work. With unhappy people, tired people, unreasonable people surrounding me. With little rest and little appreciation and much hard work. Some people have told me that I'm sometimes negative with my perception of work where I am. But then again, I beg to ask if they truly understand what I go through. It may not be the toughest job around, but it pushes me quite a bit.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18- Therefore we do not lose heart, for though outwardly we are wasting away, inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far exceeds them all. So we do not fix our eyes on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For that which is seen is temporary, but that which is unseen is eternal.

Gonna take Pri 6 2nd service next year. I do pray that it'll be a fruitful year ahead.

Tomorrow I shall rest, and perhaps work out a bit. And also start making enquiries for a job. Yawn. Sleeping... about... now...

No comments: