Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas

Been having a jolly good time. I'm really enjoying my quiet time in the morning. About 0530 to 0615. It's really wonderful. And I can truly see God working through every single event in the day. Every problem is solved and things are so smooth. I have come to believe that sometimes prayer is more important than sleep. In the sense that rest is necessary. But prayer is indisposable. Rest without prayer will not get me by my day.

Well, had an enjoyable time at church just babysitting the kids. Spending time with them, understanding them. Something I love. And went out to eat with the youth in CM at Kembangan. Daniel Li was saying that it would make more sense to have eaten at separate tables and I agreed. But then again the level of closeness and sense of family I saw last night was most excellent. We have to work hard to maintain this and keep close to God. For divisions and quarrels and squabling and gossiping and the evil desires of youth might soon overtake us.

Slept over at Caleb and Aaron's place last night. Talked into the early morning with Jeremy and Wayne too. Most excellent companionship.

Still looking for a job. Anybody has any offers?

God has been real good to me.

This verse I memorized in one of my more troubled days.

The Lord your God is with you
He is mighty to save
He will take great delight in you
He will quiet you with His love
He will rejoice over you with singing- Zephaniah 3:17
And this one from Lamentations.
I will say to myself
"The Lord is my portion, therefore I will wait for Him"
It is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord
It is good for a man to bear the yoke
while he is young- Lamentations 3: 24-25
Yeah, I know what it's like to hit a stonewall with God in our walks. But keep waiting on God. For in His time He will provide. I know and testify to that.

No comments: