Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Away for a while

I'll be in Australia training for the last 3 weeks of this month.

Please pray for good weather, training safety, a wonderful time and for me to discipline myself to do my quiet time, no matter how busy. Pray for the time to spend with God.

Apparently it's a nice training area. Very picturesque. Shall see.

Recently I've been thinking bout the going-ons in my life. I find that it sometimes gets hard for me to blend in with the crowd. I'm just so different... different in the way I do things, different in my beliefs. And I also have very little common interests with most other people my age, I feel.

Oh well. 4 months and 11 days left in this army.

And please pray that God will allow me to make it for the end of year camps. I'll be signing up for them and putting down the money. I trust God to do what He intends to do. And if the money is non-refundable, it is an offering to God. I've already taken the leave.

I'm looking forward for a time of quiet and God-seeking. A time of fellowship with my family of Christians.

God-willing, God-willing. The most common refrain.

No comments: