Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My last 5 days

To be fairly honest, it's been a rather unproductive last 5 days... but then it gave me some time (well it forced me actually) to think about some things.

Like my purpose in life, what I am going to do after NS... etc etc.

It's kinda scary how fast one can grow up. I'm 20 already. I know it's not a sudden thing really, but not long ago I was just a JC kid. Yeah, "kid". JC people seem to be "kids" in my mind no. (Especially the males who haven't been through army life). And once I finish my National Service, I'll probably enter the workforce for some time, before going to uni. Then after 3-4 years I'll start to work. Seems rather fast to me.

By the law of averages I would *gulp* have a family in 10-15 years time. Following which at the age of 35-40... okay I'll stop here.

This is the time of the year I start to pray that I can go to the end of year church camps. But I really might be busy. Goodness, I haven't been to church for the last 2 weekends already. And next month I'll be overseas training. Oh well. What can I say.

No comments: