Saturday, August 09, 2008

The week and a mystery.

This week was a rather refreshing week.

Not much activities. Except running, exercise, watching movies with the specs. Smokin' Aces, Fight Club (which was really really good. Mind-blowing movie. The best I've watched in a very very long time), V for Vendetta. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings.

Earlier in the week I had some good times with God. Just sitting down listening to Him all over again. So good to be in His presence.

Was also good to have a wonderful conversation with one of my fellow specs a Christian. Clearing some misunderstandings late into the night. We sleep next to each other but somehow we just don't seem to be able to connect. It's frustrating to me.

.
.
.

I am a mystery unto myself. Somedays I can be so on fire for God. Somedays I am so comfortable in sin. Sometimes I can be so friendly to people while other days I just want to be alone. I come to enjoy the pain of being away from the crowd somedays but yet sometimes I hate to be alone. I am an exercise in contradictions. A person of extremities. Known both for great passion and exceptional dullness. Some term me humble while others call me proud. I possess great discipline and have a delightful propensity for lazing around. I am loved, loathed, admired, despised. I wish to be understood and yet I cannot comprehend my very own self.

No comments: