Sunday, June 01, 2008

Oh well

Aww right I ran the 12 klick in the end. More like 11 actually.

To all those going CAC, God bless, may the Holy Spirit's strong presence be with you. Tai Yong will be somewhere in those jungles (you know, those vegetated areas that you pass along the expressway and then you see a red sign with a white soldier warning you not to enter?) marching with a field pack on his back and weapon loaded (ok, with blanks). I'll be praying for you guys even as I do my stuff (well, after I finish scolding that man in front of me for not giving the proper field signals... etc. See? I can already predict what's going to happen).

Wish I could be there. But as Isaac Low, who's already ORDed told me, you don't exactly have to pray for God to put you where He wants while serving NS. As long as you trust Him and keep close to Him, He will send you to where He wants you to be. So here I am in the infantry. Army sergeant. His grace is sufficient for me. His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

No comments: