Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Last 2 days

Monday watched Jesus Camp in the night with my old discipleship group. It's a show that'll get you thinking. Got me thinking both ways. Bout the political validity of the show, which I do not entirely trash. And also, looking at the spiritual maturity and hunger the kids had for God. Wow. That reminded me bout how little fire for God is left in me, as compared to before.

Our group started when I was Sec.4, if I remember correctly. Then we were 1 uni student, 3 Sec. 4s, 1 Sec 3. Now it's one working adult with a girlfriend, 1 medical student, 1 SISPEC ASLC trainee, 1 CQ trainee, 1 Poly student. Things advance and change.

Days move forward. Dreams rise and dreams crash. Some known and some unknown.

Tuesday was great. Watched Ratatouille (if I got the spelling right) with Joseph Tiew, Yvonne Kirk and 2 kids. It's wonderful being around children. And a bro and sis in Christ. The movie was good, but the company was better. Walked with Tiew all the way from around church to Eunos MRT. Talking with this bro. Felt like just a lil stroll.

Today was first day of ASLC. Keep me in prayer please.

No comments: