Thursday, April 12, 2007

NS

Dear Lord

It's been some time since I last heard your still, strong voice speak to me. I feel real weak now. I pray that that's the weakness of Paul, in which your strength is made perfect. For your grace is sufficient.

I know not how NS will be like. But I do know you will never leave me nor forsake. And that is enough to know.

I pray that you give me the passion and teach me how to pray in NS. That you give me the heart of a servant. Give me your vision Lord. For in John 10:16 it says that you have other sheep who are not of this sheep pen, and them also you must bring. And John 12:26. Whoever comes after you must follow you. And where you are there your servant also will be.

Lord I need you. So many people inside will need you. Open up opportunities for them to hear of you O Lord. Here I stand. Send me O Lord, if it so be your will.

Other things weigh heavily upon my heart. You know O Lord. You know.

In the name of Jesus I pray.

Amen.

No comments: