Friday, March 09, 2007

.

This is dedicated to all my enlistee and pre-enlistee brothers in Christ.

As The Red Blood Runs

So now look here
Closely peer
The thoughts of a young man
His thoughts, his plans

My blood is red
It flows, fast rate
Muscles are forming and strong
Mind too, hope not wrong

And so as the red blood runs
Days they're full of fun
God watches so keep strong my son

There's the greens
(Not the edibles
But smudged mind you, on the face
Brown and black too I see)
I'll fight aside my fellow man
We'll blow things perhaps, to smithereens

And so as the red blood runs
Days they're full of fun
God watches so keep strong my son

Sometimes I wonder...
What's a yonder
In my heart I ponder
Which of His daughters?

And so as the red blood runs
Days they're full of fun
God watches so keep strong my son

I am I know a very special child
One birthed of Spirit now
Fear not what's ahead
A path Daddy will make

And so as the red blood runs
Days they're full of fun
God watches so keep strong my son


***********************************************

To Caleb Lim. Seriously don't want to waste it lah. The last time I did one was in Primary 3 or 4.

I did this today in about half an hour. Inspired. I guess something clicked after say, 8 years? So pardon me if it's a tad unpolished.

No comments: