Sunday, July 02, 2006

Wk

Wed- Went for a nice 32 lap swim after my morning Econs paper. The start of a 5 day HOLIDAY! (Thurs and Fri no papers, Monday is Youth Day). Went home and played some computer game. (But hey! Tai Yong has no computer games on his com mah! Well, I downloaded a demo of Galactic Civilizations of the net and deleted it after I was finished... =) Now THAT sounds like Tai Yong again right?)

Thurs- Exercised a bit, slacked at home for most of the day.

Fri- Went for another 32 laps in the morn. Afternoon went to school for my Odac friend Teck's birthday. Ended up rock-climbing (not bad, managed to go for 3 climbs within one hour). Then was supposed to go for dinner with Daniel Yim, but then he had to work overtime, so I had dinner with Samson at BK instead (and a second dinner with Joseph Tiew, Aaron Lim, Gideon and Boss (Aunty Lynda)). Attended the CM Cell Group that night. Bible study was cool.

Saturday- Morning. Went back to good ol' Montfort for NPCC POP. Met up with the 05 and the 04 seniors. My batch of guys almost the whole PDS team came, save 2. Had lots of fun. The juniors. Real funny. Told to bring food for potluck. 90% brought potato chips and soft drinks. Oh well. Evening I went to church for YPM. Dr Bill Allen. Hmmm. Still thinking some things over bout that message.

First time that I copied sermon notes in a sermon book. God's been telling me things about humility. Philippians 2:3 -"In humility, consider others better than yourselves", for instance, keeps popping out.

Sunday- Went church (sudden flashback- Caleb+Amelia+Pam+Ming En: But I thought you didn't come church?). Oh well, tomorrow's Youth Day. Since I don't intend to study for this hols, might as well come correct? Had a good chat with Chris, before I came home and started typing. And I typed:

"Wed- Went for a nice 32 lap swim after my morning Econs paper. The start of a 5 day HOLIDAY! (Thurs and Fri no papers, Monday is Youth Day). Went home and played some computer game. (But hey! Tai Yong has no computer games on his com mah! Well, I downloaded a demo of Galactic Civilizations of the net and deleted it after I was finished... =) Now THAT sounds like Tai Yong again right?)

Thurs- Exercised a bit, slacked at home for most of the day.

Fri- Went for another 32 laps in the morn. Afternoon went to school for my Odac friend Teck's birthday. Ended up rock-climbing (not bad, managed to go for 3 climbs within one hour). Then was supposed to go for dinner with Daniel Yim, but then he had to work overtime, so I had dinner with Samson at BK instead (and a second dinner with Joseph Tiew, Aaron Lim, Gideon and Boss (Aunty Lynda)). Attended the CM Cell Group that night. Bible study was cool.

Saturday- Morning. Went back to good ol' Montfort for NPCC POP. Met up with the 05 and the 04 seniors. My batch of guys almost the whole PDS team came, save 2. Had lots of fun. The juniors. Real funny. Told to bring food for potluck. 90% brought potato chips and soft drinks. Oh well. Evening I went to church for YPM. Dr Bill Allen. Hmmm. Still thinking some things over bout that message.

First time that I copied sermon notes in a sermon book. God's been telling me things about humility. Philippians 2:3 -"In humility, consider others better than yourselves", for instance, keeps popping out.

Sunday- Went church (sudden flashback- Caleb+Amelia+Pam+Ming En: But I thought you didn't come church?). Oh well, tomorrow's Youth Day. Since I don't intend to study for this hols, might as well come correct? Had a good chat with Chris, before I came home and started typing. And I typed:

"Wed- Went for a nice 32 lap swim after my morning Econs paper. The start of a 5 day HOLIDAY! (Thurs and Fri no papers, Monday is Youth Day). Went home and played some computer game. (But hey! Tai Yong has no computer games on his com mah! Well, I downloaded a demo of Galactic Civilizations of the net and deleted it after I was finished... =) Now THAT sounds like Tai Yong again right?)

Thurs- Exercised a bit, slacked at home for most of the day.

Fri- Went for another 32 laps in the morn. Afternoon went to school for my Odac friend Teck's birthday. Ended up rock-climbing (not bad, managed to go for 3 climbs within one hour). Then was supposed to go for dinner with Daniel Yim, but then he had to work overtime, so I had dinner with Samson at BK instead (and a second dinner with Joseph Tiew, Aaron Lim, Gideon and Boss (Aunty Lynda)). Attended the CM Cell Group that night. Bible study was cool.

Saturday- Morning. Went back to good ol' Montfort for NPCC POP. Met up with the 05 and the 04 seniors. My batch of guys almost the whole PDS team came, save 2. Had lots of fun. The juniors. Real funny. Told to bring food for potluck. 90% brought potato chips and soft drinks. Oh well. Evening I went to church for YPM. Dr Bill Allen. Hmmm. Still thinking some things over bout that message.

First time that I copied sermon notes in a sermon book. God's been telling me things about humility. Philippians 2:3 -"In humility, consider others better than yourselves", for instance, keeps popping out.

Sunday- Went church (sudden flashback- Caleb+Amelia+Pam+Ming En: But I thought you didn't come church?). Oh well, tomorrow's Youth Day. Since I don't intend to study for this hols, might as well come correct? Had a good chat with Chris, before I came home and started typing. And I typed:

P.S. That Tai Yong ah... tut tut tut.

No comments: