Friday, July 21, 2006

Guess the cry of my heart

Worst of Sinners

The reason He died on that cross
Was to take away my sin
Was to take away my sin

I come to you my Father
Ran away but now I'm home
I've hid my face
Knowing that I'm not worthy to be called your child
Why do you even run out to throw your arms around me
Take me back when I've sinned?

I know my sin is great but the blood of Jesus is greater
And just because of that blood that was shed
I may come
I may come

Create in me a clean heart
And put your Spirit in me to obey your decrees
Worst of sinners called to grace
Worst of sinners called to grace

**************************************************

Create in me a clean heart O God
And renew a right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence O God
And take not your Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of your salvation
And renew a right spirit within me

-Psalm 51:10-12

I will sprinkle clean water on you and you will be clean. I will purify you from all your idols and from all your impurities. I will put a new spirit and a new heart in you. I will take away your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh . I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

-Ezekiel 36:25-27

Put to death everything of the earthly nature. Sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of things such as these the wrath of God is coming. You used to walk in these ways, in the lives you once lived. But now you must get rid of all such things as anger, rage, malice, slander and every form of vulgarity from your lips.

-Colossians 3:5-8

*****************************************************

Flashback. During last year's Childrens' Camp, I asked God what He required of me. And this answer touched me. Just my heart, my hands and my mind.

O God. Let your annointing fall once again. Sinner I am, but Redeemer you are.

No comments: