Thursday, April 27, 2006

School Min.

Been having a particularly tiring week. Going to AJ Idol to support some friends, having common tests, and ODAC. Hmm. I dislike the word "Idol". I would never want to join any idol competition. In the first place, I don't think my voice is good enough, and more importantly, why would I ever want to take the position of "Idol" in someone else's life?

School ministry requires lots and lots of faith. Something which God is still working at in my life. You pray and pray and do fasts for your unsaved friends... and then you wait on God. Psalms 37:7. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Lately, I've been praying for the unsaved friends in my school. There's one particular group of them which is pretty close to me. Treat me very well, crap with me. But vulgarities keep flying... and sexual discussions... and all these evil desires of youth. Praying for them. I just know that God knows what to do... and I trust in that. All I can do right now is to love them with the love of Christ and share Christ when I can.

Stir in me the songs that you are singing
Fill my gaze with things as yet unseen
Give me faith to move in works of power
All for my precious Jesus

And I will sing for all my days
Of heaven's love come down
Each breath I take will sing your praise
Till you call me home

Oh yes, those simple song verses are my prayer right now.

School ministry... requires a lot of passion. I pray for more. Need more of Jesus.

Need to catch up in schoolwork. A little behind time. Yet tomorrow is AJ Idol finals, which I have to go to support some of my friends... and then Sat morning is ODAC rock-climbing, which frankly speaking I'm not too eager about (btw, I love rock-climbing, it's something else that will make things tough), Sat evening is YPM!!, Sunday can study a bit. And Monday I really would like to go Funnival.

And then school starts again...

********************************

Hmm. Time for a kodak moment. 3 of the bros closest to my heart. Joseph, me, Lowell, Caleb. Were posing on the church rooftop during 2004 Childrens' Camp. James (see the pail) Ow Yong was supposed to be in logistics, but went overseas, so I helped around. Thank God, if not I might never have gotten to really know these guys. Our sifu (discipler) is Samson, who I must thank for accepting responsibility for 4 crazy guys full of nonsense.



P.S. Photo was taken around 5-6p.m. plus. We were still on the rooftop at 4a.m. the next day with Samson, talking about God-related things. Come to think of it, it's really amazing that 4 guys who spouted consistent nonsense would talk about God so seriously at so late an hour... and that's how our discipleship group started (sorry guys, I'm still looking for a right time to re-join the bible study sessions!)




James, Gilbert, me Caleb. Childrens' Camp 05. Another last-night-of-the-camp-where-we-stayed-up-late. 3-4 a.m. I think (see the clock). Wonder how's Gilbert doing... kinda miss this bro.
.
.
.

(2006 Childrens' Camp- just you wait!)

1 comment:

kallie12stacie said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.

Get yours now, you will thank me later!
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.