Sunday, April 09, 2006

Now Is The Time

Now Is The Time (Geoff Bullock)

The chorus

"Now is the time to worship You
Now is the time to offer You
All of my thoughts, my dreams and plans
I lay them down
Now is the time to live for You
Now is the time I'm found in You
Now is the time your kingdom comes"

Putting you first, Lord. For I am first and foremost a soldier in the Lord's army, snatched from the gates of hell, and now raiding it as and when my Commander pleases. A servant in the house of the Almighty. An adopted child justified by grace. An heir of the Kingdom which is to come.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 6:33

Some things in my life have superseded the Lord, especially during the past week.

Now, O Lord, take the throne once again.

No comments: