Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today

Today I feel

A little bit tired- Spiritually and Physically. Wondering whether I'm pushing myself a bit too hard in my studies. God teach me!

A little teeny weeny bit of backache- Which I pray will not get any worse.

**************************************

I need fresh fire, Lord. It's just so easy to succumb to attacks of worry... fear.

Christian group here. Things seem to be moving rather slowly. But Lord, you are King over all this.

Rusty Russell coming to church this Sunday. To Childrens' min. I ask and pray for some word from God... yet not my will but His be done.

One verse I found today. And I really love it (esp the way ASV puts it)

Jehovah upholdeth all that fall, And raiseth up all those that are bowed down.
-Psalms 145:14.

**************************************
(And here Tai Yong goes into cryptic mode again.)
One issue that's been at the back of my mind for the last 3 days.
Beauty in a woman without discretion is like a gold ring in a pig's snout.
-Proverbs 11:22
Your beauty should not be one of outward adornment, of gold jewellery and of braided hair and the wearing of fine clothes. Instead, it should be one of the inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great value in God's sight.
-1 Peter 3:3-4
... stumbling block to the weak.
- Romans 8:9
Ah. That should be more than enough. Go figure.

No comments: