Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Pressure

Been feeling extremely pressured (it's only the 2nd day of school, for goodness sake!)

There's studying for God, ODAC activities (at least 3 times a week), Christian group (which will require some time to set up) . I really seek God on all this. Am I putting commiting to too much Lord?

Be still and know that I am God...
-Psalm 46:10

Ah God. I have no idea how things will work out. Certain issues are too sensitive to type on this blog. You alone know what exactly is going on... you know the many things in school which make me worry. But Lord, I trust in you. For I know that my God will provide. I will be still and know that you are God... and while I'm at it, give me joy and peace.

Yes, my God will provide. I know that full well... God already told me that this year is going to be tough- even tougher than the last. But He already told me that He'd be with me.

No comments: