Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Received my promo results.

Econs History C maths O E O (hey, it looks like 2 eyes and a nose.), clao B4, GP C5.

And btw, the History's E is 46%, which means 2% less and I'd have had to fight for conditional promotion.

I'm not too sure bout why I got such results. I studied... perhaps I didn't study consistently enough? Perhaps I didn't study smart enough this time round?

Whatever the case, I am not defeated. As far as I can see, I will not be defeated as long as my God is not defeated, and my God will never be defeated.

And that being said, I still am seeking God desperately.

Right now in ODAC, real busy. Got certain issues and all. Everyone's tired.

In school on Monday , as far as my class was concerned, it was like a battlefield, where more than half the soldiers were bleeding... wounded. Some were walking wounded. Some were still talking, crapping around with each other... usual stuff... as if nothing ever happened. Some were still bleeding... I have no idea whether they'll live.

And there I stand too. Carnage all around me. I'll live. Live to see another day, fight another fight.

I, a mere man am in no position to challenge my God.

Isaiah 40:13- Who has understood the mind of God? And who has instructed Him as His counsellor?

Not me.

But I have no idea what is going on around here.

Very meekly. Very tiredly. With nothing more to lose than a life... for I know that life is but a mist here today and gone tomorrow, I come to God.

Perhaps one of my favourite one-liners.

"God, so how huh?"

2 comments:

pamela said...

still reading bro
Press on and don't lose hope for the Lord's for you not against you

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
2 Cor 4:8

tyong said...

Thanks sis