Sunday, October 30, 2005

Down with a cough/ fever/ sore throat

It's only when you're sick that you appreciate how good it is to be healthy.

I thank God for my family. My mom, my dad, my grandma during this period of time. (bro's at camp)

Fell sick on Wednesday. Got a fever that night. Struck so quickly that I didn't even recognize it at first. I'm not often sick, you see.

Thursday, Friday, today. Still struggling with this sickness thing.

I know I ain't really sick. Just a bit. Yet it feels bad. Wish I was up and about and running again.

Taking part in the Standard Chartered Marathon. 10km run. Know it's nothing much for many people, but 10km would be a little milestone for me.

Prayer-fully I recover by then.

Was running 4 klick 3 times a week just before I got this. Not a lot too, I know, but quite an achievement for me.

Now I'm sick.

Must discipline myself to rest and recover.

CLAO exam on Monday.

God help me.

No comments: