Saturday, October 08, 2005

-

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
He rescues those who are crushed in Spirit
The righteous man may have many troubles
But the Lord rescues him from them all
He protects his bones
not even one of them will be broken
Evil will slay the wicked and the foes of the righteous will perish
But for those who seek refuge in the Lord, there is no condemnation

Psalms 34:18-21


As a deer longs for a stream of cool water,
so I long for you, O God.
I thirst for you, the living God.
When can I go and worship in your presence?
Day and night I cry, and tears are my only food;
all the time my enemies ask me,
"Where is your God?"
My heart breaks when I remember the past,
when I went with the crowds to the house of God and led them as they walked along,
a happy crowd,
singing and shouting praise to God.
Why am I so sad?
Why am I so troubled?
I will put my hope in God,
and once again I will praise him, my savior and my God.
Psalms 42:1-5


Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened,
that it cannot save,
neither his ear heavy,
that it cannot hear.
-Isaiah 59:1

Help.

No comments: