Thursday, August 11, 2005

The everyday struggle

The everyday struggle. Struggle with temptations. Struggle with sin. Struggle with schoolwork.

Yeah. Christians are supposed to bear their cross daily. I know my Lord went through far worse.

I also know that the Devil has a fire brigade, which goes into action each time a Christian is on fire for God.

So much knowledge.

Knowledge alone isn't going to help... total reliance on God is. And that's the tough part. The irony. The toughest part is the easiest part.


God says, "I will save those who love me and will protect those who acknowledge me as LORD.
When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them. I will rescue them and honor them.
I will reward them with long life; I will save them."
-Psalm 91:14-16

No comments: