Thursday, July 14, 2005

Lately....

Lately I've been tired.

Physically of school. Coming close to failing and failing subjects. ODAC life. Which has meetings like 4-5 days out of the week and can sometimes last till 8+ at night in school. Trying to finish homework (not so much because I would really want to, but because I'm failing those subjects.)

Mentally of school. argh. Keep telling myself I'm not a quitter. Feel like giving up sometimes on all my schoolwork and doing haphazard work for ODAC. But then again that wouldn't be keeping true to who I am or honouring God. Feel very pissed with friends and family members for the slightest things. Thank God I've been able not to show it at all and still treat them nicely. But it's so pressurizing right now that such simple things become strenuous.

Spiritually of a lack of quality time spent with God.

And life goes on.

P.S.: I need a bloody break. And to stop being so bloody tired. And to stop using the word bloody.

Bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody.

3 comments:

freakshow said...

rest in His love!

Jesus did not ask us to come to Him all who are weary and He will give us a list of things to do. He said He will give rest instead!

Lack of quality time no fret, just take time to grow in His Grace which is always enough.

What i do when i feel tired of life is i take a verse prolly Isaiah 54:10 and meditate on it.

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you."

Then i think about what is love (1 Cor 13) and I wonder why God would love a man like me so humbly and unconditionally.

Realise how much the Father loves you! U are deeply loved and favoured and treasured.

Psalms 139:17-18 is quite romantic,

"How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them,they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you."

All i can say is that He is thinking about you every min, let not spending time with God become religious, but make it like perfect conversation between close friends or lovers.

Be blessed!

-Isaac

freakshow said...

you can visit my blog at www.livejournal.com/users/profane

see ya!

tyong said...

ok thanks man

ty