Monday, June 06, 2005

Thank you Lord

Had a magnificent past 7 days. Thank the Lord so much for it. I think that the past 5-6 months were a period of adjustment for me. I wasn't really myself in AJ and ODAC. Just a faint shadow of my original self. Oh well. God is in the business of answering prayers. All things work together for the good of all who love God, who have been called according to His purpose (Rom. 8:28).

Hopefully, I'll be able to find some time to put up my experience on this blog. Really was beautiful. Had a camp in school, went for an overseas expedition (scaled a 1010m mountain and trekked up a path next to a waterfall). Then came back to S'pore, did PW (Project Work), went church and then lifesaving this night.

Thank you Lord.

Let my life be all about you, Lord. For when I choose to put you first, not try to solve things myself and decide to enjoy myself where I am, simply because I know you're in charge, you give me immeasurably more than what I ask or hope for.

How awesome are the works you have done in the life of such a sinner as I, O Lord. Awesome.

No comments: