Thursday, June 09, 2005

2 things

1. I've been chosen to be expedition leader for kayaking ex tomorrow. Gonna use dancers, a more manouverable but harder-to-control type of kayak. I was surprised to be chosen.

God help me.

Why the fuss?

Cuz: (excerpts from explanation on MSN to a friend)

"Cuz hor, it's the first ODAC sea expedition for our batch. Don't wanna screw up. I have no prior experience and I ain't too good on the new kayak. And it's 10 kliks and I've never gone 10 kliks before and I never gone through the route we're going before."

"Logically by human definitions I should be terrified."

"The last time I kayaked (on expedition) my ODAC teacher called me a terrorist, cuz I was swerving dangerously off course. Looked like I was going to bomb an oil refinery to the right."

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be afraid. For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

-Joshua 1:9

2. Must give credit to Glenn Li for some quote I used for one of my posts. The one about constipation in the mouth, diarrhoea in the brain. And yes, I am heavily influenced by his blogging style, I think. One of the first few blogs I ever read.

1 comment:

yhs7no67 said...

Thanks! That's really interesting information. Have you done any colon cleansing before? I'm wondering what are the pros and cons of the different products out there. I also wanting to get rid of all the intestinal parasites I may have. I'm thinking of getting the 30-Day Complete Body Cleanse from Detoxologie. Have you heard of it?

Jack