Thursday, May 26, 2005

What do you call it?

What do you call it when you've got so much brain activity going on and so many thoughts whizzing around in your head but when you open your mouth to try to describe it you can't piece everything together.

Ah yes. Diarrhoea in the brain, constipation in the mouth.

So much has been going on as of late, yet I don't know what to say.

Main thing is, I've been learning so much, being humbled so much by my God, being touched so much by the people around me (and prayerfully, touching the lives of others, even if it's just a small tiny weeny little bit). Currently in an extremely busy part of my life.

Sheesh.

So little time, so much to do.

I remember fondly my primary school days. Playing soccer 3-4 times a day in Primary 5,6. Once before morning assembly, once during recess, once during lunch break, once after school.

Back then, so much time, so little to do.

Used to be a real guai* person back then. Then things changed in upper sec. Used to get in trouble with my English and Chem teacher back in secondary school. Lotsa trouble. Now, most people in JC think I am, but the thing is, I'm just well, trying hard (and being successful) at staying out of trouble.

*******************************

Time whizzes past. The sea of faces around me changes unceasingly. I don't always feel comfortable where I am, always think about "the good ol'days", always struggle through the present.

Then the present becomes "the good ol'days" and before I know it, it has slipped through my hands. How fleeting time is.

Better appreciate where I am now.

**************************************
My thoughts are pretty disorganized right now. Need a break. Seriously need some rest. Tired and loaded mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally. Thank God for putting family members and friends around me to really help me through it all.

so tired

so tired

tired of being tired

tired of being tired of being tired.

************************************

Diarrhoea in the brain, constipation in the mouth.

No comments: