Thursday, May 12, 2005

My life

Nah, not gonna be a looooooooooong story about my entire life.

Just been thinking a little bit about my 17 years of existence.

Things have been changing. 10 years back, I could never have imagined the things that transpired in the last 10 years.

And who knows what might happen in the next 10? Who knows, but God.

The past 3 years or so of my walk with Christ has been amazing. The things that the Lord has done in the life of a sinner like me. Yes, it might sound cliched, but it's true. The fact that God has forgiven me from all my sins is truly amazing to me. Some of the sins I have against God are so disgusting that I wouldn't even mention them here.

And yet here I stand, knowing how much grace God has put in my life. Everything I have is the result of what God, my family, my mentors and my friends have invested in me.

The more I grow closer to God, the more I know I lack in Christ-likeness. The wiser I become, the more I know how unwise I am. It's a strange thing.

Do not be wise in your own eyes. Fear the Lord and shun evil - Proverbs 3:7

Past few days have been tiring. Been bouldering (climbing rock wall sideways, which can actually be harder than doing the vertical rockwall sometimes), running with friends from ODAC (Sheng Long, Chee Yong, Guan Jie, Teck Hao...etc) and tackling my common tests. Pray for me, all my bretheren in Christ. Really need your prayers.

Fighting to keep my eyelids open even as I type this.

One quote. A lesson I learnt today. Often heard, but it's just so true.

If you keep judging others, you have no time to love them.

... Nite Nite.

School again tomorrow.

1 comment:

pamela said...

keeping u in prayer. hold on... holidays around the corner :)